Great Lakes Center for Youth Development is highly sensitive to the privacy interests of our customers, members and partners and believes that the protection of those interests is a significant responsibility. We appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
- The only information we require is the information necessary to help us serve you. When registering on-line for trainings, workshops or conferences, we request information from you on our order form, such as your name, billing address and credit card number and expiration. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your registration request. If we have trouble processing your request, this contact information is used to get in touch with you.
- We do not keep records of your credit card(s) used in purchasing registrations.
- We will never provide personal information about you to third parties. Your information will only be used for internal GLCYD purposes. By giving us your e-mail address, you have given us permission to send you e-mail periodically unless you specifically request otherwise.
- This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that GLCYD is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy.