What is it and what to do about it
Wednesday, April 6, 2022
1 p.m. Eastern
Grow & Lead, in partnership with Great Lakes Recover Centers, presents a four part webinar series on mental wellness in the workplace.
Our first topic is Burnout Syndrome. In this session, participants will:
- Understand what burnout syndrome is
- Understand the causes of burnout at multiple levels
- Be able to recognize the symptoms of burnout
- Be able to complete a self-screening for burnout
- Learn about resilience and self-score themselves with a screening tool
- Improve understanding of various coping skills that can reduce the symptoms of burnout.
Bob Mellon was born in Michigan but grew up in the Toledo, Ohio area. He attended the University of Toledo for his Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and for his Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling. Bob and his wife moved to Marquette in 1997 as part of a “great adventure”.
Bob currently serves as the Chief Clinical Officer at Great Lakes Recovery Centers. In this role, he oversees the direction and practice of clinical services at Great Lakes Recovery Centers.
Bob holds the following licenses and credentials:
· Licensed Master’s Social Worker (MI)
· Licensed Professional Counselor (MI)
· Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (MCBAP)
· Certified Clinical Supervisor (MCBAP)